Choose a Policy to Review
We are happy to ship your order anywhere in the USA. USPS Priority Mail is our preferred method since it offers the best prices for shipping and delivery. USPS (First Class and Priority Mail) delivers Monday through Saturday. At this time, we are not shipping Internationally.
LOCAL DELIVERY OPTION
If you live within 15 miles from East Troy, WI we invite you to consider picking up your order at our location.
Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation.
ORDER FULFILLMENT, SHIPPING, AND TRACKING
Please allow up to 3 business days to prepare your order and then time for transit once the package is at the post office. Delivery time will vary based on the “ship to” destination and number of orders to be fulfilled. Please allow 4-7 business days for delivery. If you prefer, USPS can deliver to a P.O. address. Once we do ship your order, you will receive a final email with a tracking number included. Please feel free to contact us to check on the status of your order if you do not receive any of these emails.
YOUR ORDER IS INSURED
All our packages are insured for the value of it’s contents at no extra cost to you. If you would like to purchase extra insurance above that amount, please let us know in the comment box when ordering.
If for some unexpected reason something has happened to your order in transit, please let us know right away so that we can resolve the issue. If needed, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 262-720-7800. You can also fill out the form on the website contact page.
Choose a Policy to Review
Our mission is for you to be delighted with your purchase. If you have an issue, please contact us to discuss. We want to help you!
Our refund policy is for 30 days. After 30 days from the purchase date we are not able to offer a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and be in the original packaging. To authorize your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Before sending an item back for replacement or refund, you must first contact us to initiate the return process.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you of our decision and amount of your refund. Upon approval, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment.
Please keep in mind that it may take some time before your refund is posted on your account. To check the status of your posted refund, please contact your bank or credit card company.
OPENED OR USED ITEMS
Opened or used items may not be eligible for full return credit. The amount of return credit or refund will be determined by the items condition and amount of product remaining.
If the item has not been opened you can return it for an exchange of equal value or full refund credit.
SALE OR GIFT CARD ITEMS
Only regular priced items are refundable. Sale or gift card items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
PURCHASES MADE FROM AUTHORIZED HONEY BEE ARTISANS RETAILERS
Please contact the retailer where the Honey Bee Artisans product was purchased and inquire about their exchange or return policy. We cannot offer product replacement, credit or refund.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES
This includes both the cost to ship your item(s) back to us and to ship the exchanged item(s) back to you.
If there are any other questions or concerns with the product(s) purchased, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 262-720-7800. You may also reach us through the contact form on our website. We want to help you and address your issue as quickly as possible.
Please send returns to
Honey Bee Artisans
P.O. Box 412
East Troy, WI 53120-1390
Choose a Policy to Review
YOUR PRIVACY AND THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE IS IMPORTANT
This Policy is provided to explain our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. It’s to your benefit to read it carefully.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not share your personal information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your order. You can register with our website if you would like to receive updates on our new products and services. The types of personal information we collect and use are as follows:
- Name—needed to identify you as a customer and/or your gift recipients.
- Address—needed for shipping to you and/or your gift recipients.
- Email address—your accurate email needed for sending your order confirmation, tracking information, and a copy of your invoice with orders.
- Phone number—needed by Honey Bee Artisans customer support for questions or problems regarding your order; the delivery service could also call this number if there are problems with package delivery.
- Credit card number and expiration— To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online. This data is securely transmitted for the purpose of payment on orders, and is never received at Honey Bee Artisans. Employees of Honey Bee Artisans never have access to your credit card information.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we collect about you to help us communicate with you or improve our products and services, and may include the following circumstances:
- To complete transactions you have requested or fulfill orders you have placed
- To respond to or follow-up on your comments, reviews, inquiries and other requests
- To deliver targeted advertising, communications, product solutions or content, as well as services you have requested
- To conduct research and analysis related to our business, products or Properties
- To improve our products, services or Website and tailor them to your usage or preferences;
- To communicate with you about contests, sweepstakes, loyalty or rewards programs, coupons, rebates, promotions or other matters which you have entered or joined or for which you have requested information
- To implement social networking features you have activated
- To publish your reviews, comments, photos, videos and other content you have posted to one of our interactive or user-generated features
- To communicate with you about your account or your use of our Website
- To send you news, special offers or other information from us by email or text message if you have opted-in, and to send you promotional messages we think will be of interest to you. If you no longer want to receive these direct marketing communications, you may opt-out of such communications at any time.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, or rent your personal information to anyone for any reason. HOWEVER, we may share your information in order to protect and defend our rights, safety and property (including yours); and when required by law and/or government authorities.
WHAT IS A COOKIE AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
A cookie is a very small and temporary file that is placed on your computers hard drive in order to save your user preferences for websites that you have visited and set specific preferences. For example, you, as a website visitor, might set and save username and password information for your account or perhaps you mark an article or product as a favorite. You authorize all cookies that are saved based on your specific user preferences. Most web browsers automatically allow the placement of cookies on your hard drive as a default setting. You can edit or eliminate the placement of cookies onto your hard drive in the user preferences feature of each of your web browsers. Cookies are designed to enhance and personalize your internet experience.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law. If you have created an online account on our websites and would like to update the personal information you have provided to us, you can access your account to view and make appropriate changes. You may also contact us as to request access or updates to your information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practical.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns about these policies, please contact us by email at email@example.com. You may also reach us through the contact form on our website.
No method of internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure or error-free, nor can security be absolutely guaranteed. However, we use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative means to protect stored and transmitted information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure, including the use of secure socket layer (SSL) technology to encrypt information during e-commerce transactions conducted on our Website.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Date of last revision: 7/3/2017